Tuesday 17 May 2011

Showreel 2010

Here is my latest showreel , I am curently working on "Arthur Christmas" , a feature film by Sony Imageworks and Aardman animation ; but I will have to wait until the movie is out to put my work on this movie out there .

For now , here's the breakdown of this showreel:
Fat Bird animation done during downtime in Aardman , I rigged both characters , designed and modeled the little bird , a collegue designed and modeled the human character, MAYA
Breakdance animation done again during down time in Aardman , it've used a character found on 11secondclub.com, MAYA
Hubba Bubba US commercial , NTSC/30fr per sec , done in Aardman , I've only animated the character on the foreground, MAYA
Wildscreen , little short done in Aardman, MAYA
The magic Roundabout feature film , Action Synthese, XSI
Renart the fox Feature film , Onirira Pictures, 3DS Max with Character studio
E4 sting , Aardman animation, MAYA

No comments: